We’re so excited to welcome members back into the clubs on 12th April! On your return, all COVID-secure rules and policies will continue to be in place for the safety of our staff and members. To refresh your memory, this includes:
- Members must arrive and leave the M Clubs wearing a face covering unless they are exempt under the government’s criteria. You must wear your face covering at all times other than when changing, exercising or on poolside.
- Check-in at each club via the NHS Test and Trace QR code poster on arrival.
- Maintain a 2m social distance from others when in and around the facility.
- Regularly sanitise your hands.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use with the sprays and cloths provided (cloth to be collected on entry from reception). Please spray the cloth first and then wipe down the machines to avoid damaging the equipment and screens by spraying them directly.
- No spotting when weight training on the gym floor.
- Follow signs and one-way systems where in place.
- For now, only attend with members of your own household or support bubble.
Let’s get back to training!