Hi and welcome to Nurture Childcare. We understand how important it is to find the right nursery for your child. We have taken everything into consideration in order to create a high quality setting for your child.
At Nurture Childcare, learning and fun are combined to create an engaging and exciting environment for your child, which is central to the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage).
At Nurture Childcare we offer:
- Highly experienced management team
- Staff qualified to a minimum of level 3 (childcare level 3) to level 6 (Degree Level) Experienced Early Years Practitioners, alongside a Health Visitor.
- Safe, secure and clean facilities
- We work in partnership with parents
- Child led learning and play environment
- Long opening hours from 6.45am – 7.15pm
- Good location on major road links
Aims and Values:
- To offer the highest quality care to children from 6 weeks to 5 years.
- To provide a safe, stimulating and clean environment for all children.
- To provide affordable childcare at times that suit the parent/guardian.
- To help children learn through play. To identify and respond appropriately to each child’s individual needs.
- To provide opportunities for children to explore and develop.
- To build relationships with parents to ensure the child’s routine is adhered to. To support parents with their role as the child’s first educator, through mutual respect and understanding.
- To encourage each child to be creative and imaginative.
- To ensure staff always deliver the highest quality of care and are kept up to date with the latest training techniques.
We are due to open to the public on Tuesday 1st June 2021. Our open days are taking place on 29th and 30th May and will be from 11am-2pm.
Contact us today on:
Website: Nurture Childcare
Facebook: Nurture Childcare on Facebook
Telephone: 07708 781 786